The HOBBES Project is aiming to display and provide documented and organized California’s water system information for general purposes and modeling. A video on youtube shows briefly HOBBES Data Download (also in the Video Library):
Brief Introduction of three ways for Hobbes Data Download
1. Download data in MS Excel format through "California Water Network".
1) The "California Water Network" is shown on the top of the HOBBES homepage, or you could find through the link below:
2) On the "California Water Network" page, you could use the "Filters" and "Search" function, or simply choose from the map, to find nodes and links by name (or prmname if you know).
3) By clicking the selected node or link, you will be directed to a page showing all the data related to the selected node or link. On this page, you could also select the Data Range from the bottom bar. On the bottom of this page, individual data sources are also provided as "README".
4) To download data, simply click the last button below the node or link's name showing "Downloading Excel Data File". Then you will have an Excel file including all the data showing on the page.
2. Download raw data in GitHub through "California Water Network".
This second method is similar to the first, only the last step differs.
4) To download data, simply click the third button below the node or link's name showing "Shown on GitHub". Then you will be directed to a GitHub page, where you can get all the raw data files.
3. Download data in your preferred format through API, while you need to edit the Queries.
Please see the basic Queries: https://github.com/ucd-cws/calvin-network-app/wiki